Apple has made a change on iOS version 14 and up that requires your browser to allow for Cross-Site Tracking in order for Business Insights to load successfully. To change this setting in your browser, follow the steps below:
- Go into Settings on your iOS device
- Scroll down and choose the name of the browser you would like to use to access Business Insights. (Safari, Chrome and Firefox are suggested)
- Modify the "Prevent Cross-Website Tracking" slider button to the off position.
- Close the Settings window
- Refresh your browser window and login again.
- Business Insights charts should load.
Please Note that the Chrome and Firefox settings are "Allow Cross-Website Tracking" and should be set to ON.
Please contact the BI support group if you have any continued issues accessing Business Insights.